The Rallye Motor Company was established by Peter Terian in 1958 as an imported car service repair garage. Shortly after with business partner George Moss, they acquired their first franchise, Maserati. After growing too large for their Sea Cliff facility, Rallye moved to Glen Cove to expand their horizons. In the past, Rallye has represented Porsche, Peugeot, Saab, DKW, Rolls- Royce.
In 1987, Rallye moved to Roslyn where they built a custom-designed facility for Mercedes-Benz and BMW. In 1989, Rallye was one of 70 dealerships from over 1,700 franchise applications in the United States to be granted the opportunity to open a Lexus dealership. The facility in Glen Cove was then renovated to accommodate and represent Lexus.
Rallye Lexus was officially opened in October of 1989, and has since been honored with the “Elite of Lexus” Award for more consecutive years than any other Lexus dealership in New York. In 1994, Rallye acquired the Acura franchise and more recently, Rallye has since also grown to take on the Sprinter and Metris commercial van franchises under the Mercedes-Benz brand.
Led by President & CEO, Juliana Curran Terian, Rallye currently holds franchises of Acura, BMW, Lexus, and Mercedes-Benz, and continues to set the standard in automotive luxury on Long Island.